Philip S. Robinson, R. J. Hunter, William Kelly
- Publication Date
Ulster Historical Foundation, Ulster Local History Trust, Ulster Scots Agency
History and Research Bundles, Plantation of Ulster
The Plantation of Ulster in the early seventeenth century was an episode of critical importance in the history of Ireland, the legacy of which is still apparent today.
For anyone interested in the Ulster Plantation and indeed in 17th century Ireland the following book collection offers some of the most influential writings on the period and provides comprehensive insight into this seminal event in Irish history.
To buy the publications in this collection individually it would cost £109.98 but purchased as a set you can get them all for just £64.99. A saving of £44.99.
This collection also includes the recently published Plantations in Ulster, 1600-41: A collection of documents by R. J. Hunter
This collection includes the following publications:
- The Plantation of Ulster: British Settlement in an Irish Landscape, 1600-1670
- Scottish Migration To Ulster In The Reign Of James 1
- The Strabane Barony during the Ulster Plantation, 1607-41
- Ulster Transformed: Essays on Plantation and Print Culture c. 1590-1641
- Docwras Derry: A Narration of Events in North-west Ulster, 1600-1604
- The Plantation of Ulster: The Story of the Irish
- The Plantation of Ulster: The Story of the English
- The Story of the Presbyterians in Ulster – Folding Map and Pocket History
- The Charter Towns of Ulster 400: 1613-2013
- Scottish Covenanters & Irish Confederates
- The Plantation of Ulster
- Plantations in Ulster, 1600-41: A collection of documents